- Bad PR: The right-wing radio talker who influenced his listeners not to take the vaccine until he got sick and changed his story.
- Vaccinations as a huge radio promotion – some ideas to hitchhike on.
- A once-in-a-lifetime promotional plan to prove radio’s 92% reach and local relevance when it is being doubted.
- How selling vaccines can be used to sell local advertisers.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio