- Audacy seems to be turning on its own legacy employees to defer to the CBS employees the company once dissed.
- JEFF SOTTOLANO – He was reportedly not Audacy’s first choice to replace Pat Paxton – here’s who reportedly turned it down.
- KOOL-AID FACTOR – Is Sottolano a yes man or his own man, news, sports and talk stations need to know.
- THE REAL REASON – Why now? Friday afternoon, after 21 years, 100% loyalty Paxton suddenly sent packing.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio