- They’re young, but I’ve learned from my time as a professor at USC and NYU to listen because they are more often right then wrong in spite of whether we want to hear it – they’re fresh off a class on media and record label consolidation.
- Changing attitudes about commercials.
- The popularity of podcasting among the young.
- A red flag warning for TikTok that could present an opportunity.
- What it would take to win young listeners back to radio
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy