- They’re young, but I’ve learned from my time as a professor at USC and NYU to listen because they are more often right then wrong in spite of whether we want to hear it – they’re fresh off a class on media and record label consolidation.
- Changing attitudes about commercials.
- The popularity of podcasting among the young.
- A red flag warning for TikTok that could present an opportunity.
- What it would take to win young listeners back to radio
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do