- They’re young, but I’ve learned from my time as a professor at USC and NYU to listen because they are more often right then wrong in spite of whether we want to hear it – they’re fresh off a class on media and record label consolidation.
- Changing attitudes about commercials.
- The popularity of podcasting among the young.
- A red flag warning for TikTok that could present an opportunity.
- What it would take to win young listeners back to radio
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
What Ratings Execs Advise Privately About Floating Clocks
NAB Threatens Less Airplay for Licensed Music
Audacy Looking to Shakeup CBS All-News
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts