Read the full article now
- Is Dan even interested? I asked him.
- What position makes the most sense for the person who once cleaned up after Joel Hollander previously at CBS Radio.
- What about Hollander (current Audacy Lead Independent Director), is he out with the new owners or does he get a second chance.
- And a third executive who may take a run at David Field’s job as CEO.
- The lenders become the new owners within weeks – usually (as per the Cumulus bankruptcy) they replace the board and start selling off assets – will the new Audacy follow that plan.
- Attention Audacy: Here’s what Mason would likely do to turn the company around.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic