- We now know the number Cumulus must generate to stay afloat – they aren’t saying publicly but you decide their chances of hitting it between now and the end of the year.
- What they left out of their 2nd quarter conference call last week – how fast they could burn through the $124 million they have left.
- The amount of needless cash burn they ran up by initiating lawsuits most people may not even have heard about.
- What is Chapter 22 bankruptcy.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers