- We now know the number Cumulus must generate to stay afloat – they aren’t saying publicly but you decide their chances of hitting it between now and the end of the year.
- What they left out of their 2nd quarter conference call last week – how fast they could burn through the $124 million they have left.
- The amount of needless cash burn they ran up by initiating lawsuits most people may not even have heard about.
- What is Chapter 22 bankruptcy.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio