Read the full article now
- The Audacy bankruptcy is a done deal – a preview.
- The lenders get the company but does CEO David Field get to keep his job after that hot mess – details.
- How the new company will somehow emerge with half its debt gone – why couldn’t Field do this?
- The final decision on laying off more people under new ownership.
- Survivors will get this take it or leave it offer.
- The good news is that the implosion of Entercom/CBS/Audacy finally ends in the very near future – the bad news is …
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic