Top Execs Rewarded for Missing Revenue
- David Field and his COO Susan Larkin are in for pay raises after a dismal year in which Audacy repeatedly missed its revenue projections and presided over the further loss of audience.
- Rewarding C-suite officials for failure is not new to companies propped up with private equity money but is curious in the case of Audacy as they teeter on the brink of bankruptcy.
- BUT, Field and Larkin are not the only ones who will see a change in their paychecks as Audacy station personnel are also in for significant changes ahead.
Read the full article here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do