Very few exceptions.
This is even worse than iHeart’s 1,000 plus “dislocation” firings early this year.
And even though Entercom has been mimicking iHeart’s many cutbacks, they are about to take the lead in firing.
Once iHeart, Cumulus and Beasley see Entercom take this drastic step, they may want the savings that Entercom is having.
Entercom will eliminate a massive number of jobs, consolidate operations and run like a virtual satellite network.
Entercom’s plans are in the final stages according to sources close to the situation.
The details are ugly and sad.
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings