- 27 departures in one market alone – confirmed by name and job, kept under the radar by Audacy.
- And while David Field is reading this today, he will learn that a 28th is walking into the market manager’s office and, you guessed it, giving their notice.
- We’ve studied where these people landed – you tell me if they improved their situation (one went to work at Costco, here’s where the others wound up).
- One pregnant seller on maternity leave fixed Audacy’s ass for her alleged treatment.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate