Out of ideas on how to realize deeper cost cuts at iHeart? Nah!
Say hello to the new MciHeart, a series of financial moves that will continue to give their owners financial relief by selling more critical assets – some are secretly under way right now (although they won’t be secret for long).
Of course, they will still fire people, but the MciHeart move is scary for at least two significant reasons.
One, they will be able to realize huge savings by dismantling the radio business as we know it.
Two, once they do it, the other lemmings are sure to follow.
To borrow a McDonald’s ad slogan “you deserve a break today” instead the radio industry is about to get another screwing thanks to iHeart.
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts