Radio’s last great syndication hope is under attack for alleged discrimination and “cult” workplace practices.
What are Dave Ramsey’s chances of survival and what’s at stake for radio stations that already lost their top syndicator, Rush Limbaugh, with a bare cupboard of backups.
Share this story here.
Talk to Jerry privately here
Confidential Newstips here
- iHeart Gaming of Media Monitors Exposed
- 1 Record Label Is Worth More Than the Radio Business
- Radio’s Sudden Rebranding
- The Number David Field Is Hiding
- The Cumulus Struggle to Remain Solvent
- Audacy Burning Through Cash at Record Pace
- Pittman & Bressler’s Fix for iHeart
- Epic Cumulus 1st Quarter Fail, Shakeup
- Audacy Planning More Management Layoffs
- Agent: Radio Talent Book Drops 50%