- Out of places to eliminate iHeart employees there’s only one that has been “hands off” for years -- that looks like it’s about to change in 2022.
- Their next “Excellence Centers” idea to further consolidate programming.
- The ad economy has still not recovered but the anticipated iHeart RIFs are being driven for a very different reason.
- iHeart/Clear Channel has been laying off for two decades, here’s their most predictable pattern.
- iHeart has been averaging $50 million in cutbacks a year – here’s next year’s number.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers