- Radio wants to be audio but now big tech wants to be radio – their plans are breathtaking.
- How broadcast radio is vulnerable to the big money of Amazon, Spotify – the attack they are mounting.
- The industry’s fatal move away from “radio” letting big tech competitors in.
- “The opportunity for disruption in live radio is paramount” – which consumer (not radio) publication said that and why.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble