- Radio wants to be audio but now big tech wants to be radio – their plans are breathtaking.
- How broadcast radio is vulnerable to the big money of Amazon, Spotify – the attack they are mounting.
- The industry’s fatal move away from “radio” letting big tech competitors in.
- “The opportunity for disruption in live radio is paramount” – which consumer (not radio) publication said that and why.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters
- Foreign Owners Move on American Radio