- How radio’s obsession with podcaster Joe Rogan may be the end of right wing talk radio.
- The first major group likely to blink.
- Audacy is sucking wind on revenue but making a killing off the coronavirus – I’ll explain it here.
- Mary Berner’s Harvard Business School case study on how to ace COVID – ok, I’m kidding but you can still learn from her latest blunder.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus