One way to cut costs is to sell radio stations which Cumulus announced yesterday when it offloaded its Albany, GA cluster to a local operator for $450,000 (4 FMs, 1 AM, 1 translator.)
Starting next week, there will be another go-round of furloughs in sales on unsuspecting victims.
We now know which sellers are in harm’s way.
And reportedly there is a buyer looking to cherry-pick the Cumulus portfolio and one other radio group.
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble