- Imagine selling stations in the fastest growing city in a mega-populous state – what are they thinking?
- No buyers, no problem – how group owners will use the new $44,000 low to unload more stations.
- Giving it away is the new selling – the strategy debt-laden radio companies have concocted to get around the absence of interested buyers.
- The thing that’s suddenly more attractive than selling stations group owners no longer want.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers