- The Audacy market manager really pissing off staff by using COVID as a sales motivator.
- The sneaky way some employees are getting around COVID inspired back to office mandates – yes, they’re really doing it.
- Rebelling against the removal of popular remote working allowances.
- How some Audacy execs have different vaccination rules than regular employees.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers