- The Audacy market manager really pissing off staff by using COVID as a sales motivator.
- The sneaky way some employees are getting around COVID inspired back to office mandates – yes, they’re really doing it.
- Rebelling against the removal of popular remote working allowances.
- How some Audacy execs have different vaccination rules than regular employees.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye