According to Mary Berner the cancellation of “March Madness” killed Cumulus last quarter.
But that’s only part of it – she left something really, really important out.
And something is not quite right about their layoffs – publicly you hear one story, privately a totally different one.
Their stock has gone from $4.60 to the $3.40 range meaning investors are not buying what they are hearing from Cumulus management.
What could be so bad that Cumulus feels it has to conceal the truth?
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up