According to Mary Berner the cancellation of “March Madness” killed Cumulus last quarter.
But that’s only part of it – she left something really, really important out.
And something is not quite right about their layoffs – publicly you hear one story, privately a totally different one.
Their stock has gone from $4.60 to the $3.40 range meaning investors are not buying what they are hearing from Cumulus management.
What could be so bad that Cumulus feels it has to conceal the truth?
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble