According to Mary Berner the cancellation of “March Madness” killed Cumulus last quarter.
But that’s only part of it – she left something really, really important out.
And something is not quite right about their layoffs – publicly you hear one story, privately a totally different one.
Their stock has gone from $4.60 to the $3.40 range meaning investors are not buying what they are hearing from Cumulus management.
What could be so bad that Cumulus feels it has to conceal the truth?
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart