According to Mary Berner the cancellation of “March Madness” killed Cumulus last quarter.
But that’s only part of it – she left something really, really important out.
And something is not quite right about their layoffs – publicly you hear one story, privately a totally different one.
Their stock has gone from $4.60 to the $3.40 range meaning investors are not buying what they are hearing from Cumulus management.
What could be so bad that Cumulus feels it has to conceal the truth?
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio