- Latest departures added to the 28 who previously left.
- Why even new hires won’t stay (the average time spent selling for Audacy).
- Jeff Federman, Michael Valenzuela and yes – Karyn Cerulli.
- On top of this, the potential loss of the Padres.
- The industry ex-radio sellers go to find better jobs.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Amazon’s Commercial Free Podcast Blitz
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio