How to bulletproof yourself from what’s coming in 2013
• What media buyers will be demanding, not requesting
• How station budgets will have to be reconfigured – like it or not.
• The right way to do digital – and it’s not the way radio stations are doing it now.
• The mistakes stations are making on-air while fiddling with online. Here’s the fix.
• The year radio will cease to exist as we know it – but here’s an insurance policy you can take out.
• The most important strategic decision every radio station must get right
• The folly of social networking radio-style and what works infinitely better.
Even investors will have to start looking at an exit strategy if they don’t do these critical things.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, you’ll get a lot of take-home pay when you start today.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.