- iHeart’s surprising plan – forget that big platform of services, they’re betting the future on one project.
- Audacy’s “go-to” rescue plan is NOT podcasting in spite of what they tell investors.
- Cumulus is talking up Westwood One but betting on something entirely different.
- Townsquare’s brazen new side hustle.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers