- Whoa! Finally research that radio stations can use to knock out or slap down digital spending that has been reducing radio buys and rates the past few years.
- Ammunition to sell against digital when they lie about their massive reach.
- A new way to bat back other radio groups selling against spot sales with their own over promised digital products.
- 2 powerful talking points that can be used in messaging against digital products that are immediately believable and fully substantiated with research.
- The true story of an iHeart sales rep who recently switch-pitched from radio to digital to podcasting in one short sales call (and lost the sale).
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble