- Losing money is one thing – the bigger reason talent has had enough.
- The way radio groups get away with it without advertisers finding out and demanding a lower endorsement rate.
- Is this limited to a few groups or is fee sharing going mainstream anytime soon.
- And, is it even legal?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do