- Which radio groups are turning to floating clocks.
- The group that does 50-60 spots over two hours.
- What happened when this one radio group tried to reign in commercials.
- The best times to get the best results.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
NAB Threatens Less Airplay for Licensed Music
Audacy Looking to Shakeup CBS All-News
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts