Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here
Become a new subscriber and begin with Where’s Warshaw Now? here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get ….
- Where is Jeff Warshaw weeks after his failed takeover attempt of Cumulus – player or tire kicker?
- What I think is going to happen next.
- The surefire way to actually force Cumulus to sell it.
A new monthly subscriber gets every article from today on and annual subscribers unlock these full articles and 4,896 in our archive.
‘Zonecasting’ – The Next Radio Debacle
Susan Larkin’s Eventual Audacy Replacement
Competitors Call BS on iHeart’s Financials
Wells Fargo Repudiates Audacy Management
Audio First Bombs
The Fallout of Streaming
For 27 cents a day join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media – insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers.
Report News here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart