With Liberty Media’s SiriusXM preparing to take over iHeart’s terrestrial radio stations as soon as 2021, a double monopoly will be formed that presents serious threats to smaller competitors (and that’s everybody).
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting