- David Field recently spent $40 million on a side hustle to essentially return no new revenue to Audacy’s ailing bottom line – here’s a cheaper and better alternative from execs who work for him who can’t speak up.
- Missed opportunities and changes ahead – what we’re hearing.
- The continuing saga of their CRO revolving door and the Bob Philips demotion.
- Did you hear what they’re going to do with Sam Rogers?
- Advice to David from some ex-employees on how to stop leaving revenue on the table.
Read the full article here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers