- How about 4 radio stations including 2 FMs sold for cash you could probably raise in less than 30 days – it happened again.
- Today’s current REAL value of an FM station – but with 4 hurdles that must be met first.
- The way desperate sellers are structuring deals to unload unwanted stations (and yes, we’re talking FM stations too).
- For sellers who can’t find a buyer, their outrageous plan to shrink the stations.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate