- How about 4 radio stations including 2 FMs sold for cash you could probably raise in less than 30 days – it happened again.
- Today’s current REAL value of an FM station – but with 4 hurdles that must be met first.
- The way desperate sellers are structuring deals to unload unwanted stations (and yes, we’re talking FM stations too).
- For sellers who can’t find a buyer, their outrageous plan to shrink the stations.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do