- How about 4 radio stations including 2 FMs sold for cash you could probably raise in less than 30 days – it happened again.
- Today’s current REAL value of an FM station – but with 4 hurdles that must be met first.
- The way desperate sellers are structuring deals to unload unwanted stations (and yes, we’re talking FM stations too).
- For sellers who can’t find a buyer, their outrageous plan to shrink the stations.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble