- The new category forced on their budgets
- Why managers are stewing.
- Where the funds will come from.
- $5 billion in music rights acquisitions in the past 12 months, projections for 2022.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio
- Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt