- Details of the lucrative pay package from the same guy who has been firing radio people.
- A bonus for leaving?
- What’s gotten into David Field to make him spend like this.
- How does this bode for other employees ahead?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read previous stories: Programming to Short Attention Spans … How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station… Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff … Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio … How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban … Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely … Audacy on a Spending Spree … iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities … Saga’s First Big Bungle … Invasion of Foreign Owners to Local Radio …
You may also like: The Pivot Away from Podcasting … Consolidators Adopt New Layoff Strategy … Audacy’s Sale of Radio.com Exposed … 2023 Predictions … Consolidator to Cut Sales Commissions … Ch-ch-changes Ahead for Radio … Bongino Exit Only the Beginning … Music Tax Compromise May be Near … A Threat Even Bigger Than No Car Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains