- Did someone bully David Field in the schoolyard? Entercom/Audacy’s years-long obsession with cutting talent fees.
- The ugly terms of their latest move to force talent to work for less.
- The unintended consequences for advertisers (many who don’t even know that they may be funding Audacy’s Big Steal).
- Their salespeople are reportedly already leaving in droves – what about talent that advertisers prefer for endorsement ads?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers