- One radio group is outperforming their peers this year by stealing revenue from these competitors – and that group is …
- Audacy auditors were forced to issue a not “going concern” alert this year that plunged it into bankruptcy mode – the groups most likely to be in trouble now.
- Fact: sellers selling radio AND digital produce less revenue than AEs who sell only radio – what changes are coming.
- Radio’s digital future should pattern what Mark Thompson, named CNN CEO yesterday, did to turnaround The New York Times.
Read the full article now
Music Radio’s Secret Weapon Against Streamers
How Consolidators Plan to Change Ad Sales
The End of the Market Manager
Audacy to Renege on Pension Plans
Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR
Free samples here
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy