- One radio group is outperforming their peers this year by stealing revenue from these competitors – and that group is …
- Audacy auditors were forced to issue a not “going concern” alert this year that plunged it into bankruptcy mode – the groups most likely to be in trouble now.
- Fact: sellers selling radio AND digital produce less revenue than AEs who sell only radio – what changes are coming.
- Radio’s digital future should pattern what Mark Thompson, named CNN CEO yesterday, did to turnaround The New York Times.
Read the full article now
Music Radio’s Secret Weapon Against Streamers
How Consolidators Plan to Change Ad Sales
The End of the Market Manager
Audacy to Renege on Pension Plans
Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR
Free samples here
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio