- A 3-station competitor (two radio, one TV) outbid Audacy’s MLB rights.
- Locked out of all major sports by apparent arrogance/over-confidence.
- How “the little engine that could” caught David Field’s mighty sports machine flat-footed.
- Audacy’s new nightmare: small, local competitors with nothing to lose.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers