- I hypothetically offered every student in my NYU Music Business class a free radio station in their hometown – 75% said they would give it back, no thanks but 25% came up with some genius ideas.
- The length, makeup and content of shows for younger audiences.
- Different type music stations and spoken word ideas that no one in radio has ever tried.
- Their eye-opening list of do’s and don’ts.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye