- Internal Cumulus memo shaming high performance market managers with non-compliance.
- The “list” of bad girls and boys.
- Try as many times as you want, but you will not believe who is running this shame game (hint: not Walker, not Milner, not Berner) – give up?
- Fear of employees: How Cumulus reportedly weaponizes employees who trash a market manager in one of her many Survey Monkeys.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters
- Foreign Owners Move on American Radio