As it turns out, iHeart’s no-paycations announced Tuesday are not what the company said they were.
Their bait and switch mentality is at work even in this layoff.
You might be surprised to learn that even sending Bob Pittman home penniless will not solve iHeart’s dire financial problems exacerbated by the coronavirus’ effect on the economy.
Employees have been misled on their forced unpaid vacations.
This begs the question is there any amount of savings that can save iHeart from itself?
The numbers iHeart is pouring over has the answer.
We did the math.
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio