Read the full article now
- Three weaknesses to exploit against iHeart, Cumulus and soon, Audacy.
- Something is developing with the available radio audience – this pins it down.
- Nielsen ratings doesn’t just underreport young listeners – how they force radio to make avoidable programming mistakes because of it.
- Is repetition still important to grow radio ratings in a digital world of endless discovery?
- The new low range demographic for today’s radio listener.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic