- Matt Drudge scooped the story to the general public while the happy talk radio trade press looked the other way – until now.
- iHeart caught red-handed practicing reverse racism – the inflammatory email that started the controversy.
- Here’s how this blunder happened -- and the consequences for their predominantly “non-diverse” work force.
- The effect on further iHeart hiring.
- How not to apologize for a gigantic blunder – avoid what iHeart did.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble