- Matt Drudge scooped the story to the general public while the happy talk radio trade press looked the other way – until now.
- iHeart caught red-handed practicing reverse racism – the inflammatory email that started the controversy.
- Here’s how this blunder happened -- and the consequences for their predominantly “non-diverse” work force.
- The effect on further iHeart hiring.
- How not to apologize for a gigantic blunder – avoid what iHeart did.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do