- Matt Drudge scooped the story to the general public while the happy talk radio trade press looked the other way – until now.
- iHeart caught red-handed practicing reverse racism – the inflammatory email that started the controversy.
- Here’s how this blunder happened -- and the consequences for their predominantly “non-diverse” work force.
- The effect on further iHeart hiring.
- How not to apologize for a gigantic blunder – avoid what iHeart did.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate