- Jerry, wait a minute!! What about Scott Shannon’s contract at CBS-FM in New York?
- Their latest idea for knocking off expensive air talent and more options to replace them.
- The way they are going to handle expiring talent contracts from now on.
- The reaction of advertisers – local and big spending national – to losing their live read and live promotional appearance talent.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers