- Jerry, wait a minute!! What about Scott Shannon’s contract at CBS-FM in New York?
- Their latest idea for knocking off expensive air talent and more options to replace them.
- The way they are going to handle expiring talent contracts from now on.
- The reaction of advertisers – local and big spending national – to losing their live read and live promotional appearance talent.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio