- iHeart and Audacy have reason to be concerned after this weekend’s 8 deaths and hundreds of injuries at Travis Scott’s Houston Astroworld fest.
- Radio had its own wrongful death lawsuits prior.
- The Astroworld lawsuits have already begun.
- The future of live events in general and for radio operators.
Read the full article here
Free samples here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree