INSIDE . . .
- Sit down, remove sharp objects – look who is trying hardest to buy CBS Radio in a cockamamie, convoluted sale guaranteed to screw one of America’s best radio groups.
- Hint: lead buyer cherry picks the best and two bottom feeders get sloppy seconds.
- The two sensational schemes to unload CBS Radio that have reportedly been secretly negotiated unsuccessfully to date but still percolating.
- Plan B details.
- How about this deal where multiple buyers actually don’t compete with each other. And it’s still legal! Here’s what THAT looks like.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots