INSIDE . . .
- Sit down, remove sharp objects – look who is trying hardest to buy CBS Radio in a cockamamie, convoluted sale guaranteed to screw one of America’s best radio groups.
- Hint: lead buyer cherry picks the best and two bottom feeders get sloppy seconds.
- The two sensational schemes to unload CBS Radio that have reportedly been secretly negotiated unsuccessfully to date but still percolating.
- Plan B details.
- How about this deal where multiple buyers actually don’t compete with each other. And it’s still legal! Here’s what THAT looks like.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel