- The two things that can trigger premature Cumulus bankruptcy and I’m not talking about failure to pay debt – even worse.
- Why Wall Street thinks Cumulus (and even iHeart) are now trying to tank their companies – here’s their strategy.
- The feeling on the Street that Mary Berner will turn Cumulus around and avoid bankruptcy.
- Some debt holders may salvage 30 cents on the dollar or nothing.
- Why Cumulus can’t sell its non-essential stations – no way, no how.
- How Mary Berner has gone underground – radio silence – ahead of her next huge strategic gamble (revealed here).
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice