- The two things that can trigger premature Cumulus bankruptcy and I’m not talking about failure to pay debt – even worse.
- Why Wall Street thinks Cumulus (and even iHeart) are now trying to tank their companies – here’s their strategy.
- The feeling on the Street that Mary Berner will turn Cumulus around and avoid bankruptcy.
- Some debt holders may salvage 30 cents on the dollar or nothing.
- Why Cumulus can’t sell its non-essential stations – no way, no how.
- How Mary Berner has gone underground – radio silence – ahead of her next huge strategic gamble (revealed here).
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know