- The two things that can trigger premature Cumulus bankruptcy and I’m not talking about failure to pay debt – even worse.
- Why Wall Street thinks Cumulus (and even iHeart) are now trying to tank their companies – here’s their strategy.
- The feeling on the Street that Mary Berner will turn Cumulus around and avoid bankruptcy.
- Some debt holders may salvage 30 cents on the dollar or nothing.
- Why Cumulus can’t sell its non-essential stations – no way, no how.
- How Mary Berner has gone underground – radio silence – ahead of her next huge strategic gamble (revealed here).
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers