- The two things that can trigger premature Cumulus bankruptcy and I’m not talking about failure to pay debt – even worse.
- Why Wall Street thinks Cumulus (and even iHeart) are now trying to tank their companies – here’s their strategy.
- The feeling on the Street that Mary Berner will turn Cumulus around and avoid bankruptcy.
- Some debt holders may salvage 30 cents on the dollar or nothing.
- Why Cumulus can’t sell its non-essential stations – no way, no how.
- How Mary Berner has gone underground – radio silence – ahead of her next huge strategic gamble (revealed here).
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell