- The two things that can trigger premature Cumulus bankruptcy and I’m not talking about failure to pay debt – even worse.
- Why Wall Street thinks Cumulus (and even iHeart) are now trying to tank their companies – here’s their strategy.
- The feeling on the Street that Mary Berner will turn Cumulus around and avoid bankruptcy.
- Some debt holders may salvage 30 cents on the dollar or nothing.
- Why Cumulus can’t sell its non-essential stations – no way, no how.
- How Mary Berner has gone underground – radio silence – ahead of her next huge strategic gamble (revealed here).
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations