- A taste of the John Dickey you may not have known that is leading to his demise. True stories that have been kept secret.
- Will Jeff Marcus keep Mike McVay and Jan Jeffries – let’s just get right to it.
- John Dickey’s programming hire from Subway – that’s right, like in “eat fresh” that isn’t helping his ability to save his job now.
- Where John Dickey got the cockamamie idea to have one local jock replace three Westwood One format hosts. This makes him look like a lightweight to his new boss.
- Will Jeff Marcus realize what’s wrong and return power to local Cumulus PDs. The very surprising answer.
- How Marcus could save his $260 million Westwood One investment if he’s really listening to those in the company who know – details.
- Nash – a keeper or a goner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries