- A taste of the John Dickey you may not have known that is leading to his demise. True stories that have been kept secret.
- Will Jeff Marcus keep Mike McVay and Jan Jeffries – let’s just get right to it.
- John Dickey’s programming hire from Subway – that’s right, like in “eat fresh” that isn’t helping his ability to save his job now.
- Where John Dickey got the cockamamie idea to have one local jock replace three Westwood One format hosts. This makes him look like a lightweight to his new boss.
- Will Jeff Marcus realize what’s wrong and return power to local Cumulus PDs. The very surprising answer.
- How Marcus could save his $260 million Westwood One investment if he’s really listening to those in the company who know – details.
- Nash – a keeper or a goner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media