A few years ago we predicted the Cumulus and iHeart bankruptcies.
Few believed it then. Pure speculation, they said. Can’t be. And the companies denied it up and down until the bitter end.
Now we’re back with 4 more radio bankruptcies and the reasons why.
Obviously when these 4 radio groups file, it will have an adverse effect on the struggling radio industry.
- Who are these 4 groups?
- Why will they be forced to seek bankruptcy protection?
- Which one has the best chance of maybe – just maybe, dodging it – but even then, no guarantees.
- We’re warning you now, some of the names on this list are shockers.
- The latest intel on each of the 4 companies and why they are headed down.
Read the full article now
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit