- The documented Bush League programming screw-ups that the new Westwood passed off to format affiliates Monday.
- The unsolvable “local” break problem.
- The comical and sad first break for a new midday jock in one format.
- Cumulus had trouble recruiting show hosts to do double duty with the network and their local show – here’s what they finally decided on.
- The final blow for a lot of Westwood affiliates who have had professional talent on their air for upward of 15 years – and what they are going to do about it.
- The first look at the Westwood severance agreement that was held out until the Eleventh Hour Friday – here’s why.
- What to expect in the days ahead for Westwood format clients now that the wheels have come off their programming.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround