- iHeart is right on schedule for bankruptcy in this quarter.
- The one thing that Bob Pittman did to make lenders turn tail and run.
- What will the next year be like for employees – programming, sales, management.
- Bigger commercial loads? Details.
- Pittman’s one last chance to snooker investors into giving him more time.
- Why Pittman doesn’t just get up and leave now – there’s a good reason.
- For real – no b.s. – what iHeart would have to do in revenue and share price to avoid bankruptcy.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
Reserve April 6, 2016 so you can attend my next New Radio Conference – Limited time save $300 here.
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit