- The revised toll – these layoffs look more massive than first thought. It’s not 200 people as you’re being told.
- The surprising markets where CBS Radio is now eviscerating their employees.
- Heads Up -- The major market that got hit hard yesterday with more firings coming today.
- A CBS Radio market reportedly ripe for a swap with Entercom.
- How long will these iHeart-type cutbacks continue – any let up in the near future?
- Once and for all – are these cutbacks going to affect primarily programming or mostly sales – an honest answer.
- The tall tale CBS is spinning that these massive cutbacks are just ordinary replacements.
- Why is this largest CBS Radio layoff so fast all encompassing – they have no debt like iHeart and Cumulus.
- The firing has started in smaller CBS markets – details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Visit our website for more – InsideMusicMedia.com
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs