- The 6 fatal errors that drove Entercom’s top revenue producer from first to 7thplace for the first time in decades under David Field’s management.
- Founder and now former owner Jerry Lee gave the one secret to staying number one to Entercom – here’s the advice they rejected.
- Shareholder alert -- How decisions are being made about big revenue producers like WBEB that are beginning to erode Entercom ratings and revenue.
- The hilarious rumor about how and why Field changed WBEB’s name from “More FM” back to “B-101.1” that could illustrate capricious decision-making and lack of strategic thinking.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown