- Okay, okay – so you know the two stinkiest groups in radio. But would you like to bet me on which one is the worst of the worst?
- Shocker! This group even shocked me when you voted it down. What is it doing on this list of losers?
- Some of the groups that made the best groups list yesterday are – you guessed it – also on the worst groups list meaning you may want to not work for them because bad things are ahead.
- The Worst Group that is too big to fail without taking everyone with them – and I’m not talking about Cumulus or iHeart.
- Avoid working for the majority of these 18 radio groups unless you are desperate for another lousy ending in 2016 – your comrades are warning you.
Read the full article now.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do