Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Why iHeart Owners Are Fine With Delaying Inevitable Bankruptcy here.
And read these full articles …
Bob Pittman’s New Robot Assistant
CBS Radio’s Inexplicable 2017 Game Plan Revealed
Alpha To Ask Employees To Help Replace Themselves
Cumulus Bankruptcy Threat On Again Already
iHeart’s Dangerous Brinksmanship
The Untold Dismantling of CBS Radio
The 3 Worst Radio Employers (Not iHeart & Cumulus)
Plus every article for the past year and 3,507 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Read some recent FREE SAMPLES here.
January 1 regular priced registration begins for my next Radio Solutions Lab – the program is now available here.
Talk to Jerry privately here
Report news backed by my Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom